Sunday, March 10, 2019

Miss Gays Reading Challenge (The Black Key)

Miss Gays Reading Challenge

The book I have been reading during SSR (sustained silent reading) is the third book in a series, The black key by Amy Ewing. I think the title is fitting for this book because the black key is a society of people rebelling against the royalty, The black key is also their secret symbol of recognition. So far the book has started where it left off in the previous book the white rose. what I like about it is that the main character Violet is helping other girls like her become aware of what they are capable of. At the moment I have no least favourite characters that are newly introduced but my least favourite characters that are mentioned are the royals because of how they treat people as if they are there property.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.