Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Summer Learning Journey (Day Three)

Activity 3. Fun Family Facts

Everyone’s family is unique. What makes your family special? Choose three people close to you and ask them what their two favourite things to do in summer are

On your blog, write two fun facts about each person.

1 My Big Brother. He dose lakebrunner sea scout and enjoys drawing he might not admit it but he is a really good drawer

2 My Dad. one of dads favourite things in summer and all the other seasons is drinking coffee And another favourite of his is cooking lets just say I will not complain about whats on my plate when he cooks.

3 My Mum. One of mums favourite things to do is catching u with her friends in town for a cuppa. and I can't forget her love for gardening when it's fine weather she is always out in the garden when she can.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Catrin

    It sounds like your Dad might just be a good cook! What is your favourite thing that he cooks? Does he have a speciality?
    Most Dads like to cook a BBQ. Does your Dad?
    Your little brothers is really lucky that you live close to Lake Brunner so he can do lots of cool activities on the Lake with the Sea Scouts.
    Like your Mum I like to get out in my garden too.
    How big is your Mums garden? Does she have a favourite flower?
    It's great to catch up with friends too. And whether it's a cuppa or a great coffee its always fun.

    Well done Catrin

    Until next time

    Allie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allie

    My favourite meal that my dad cooks is in fact my Favourite meal honey and garlic pork lion. my dad would always be the one on the BBQ when he fells like cooking something more earthy. My mum used to have a massive garden at the front and back of our old house she was even in the news paper far far back in the day because they took a photo of all her beautiful flowers. mums garden has gone smaller when we moved to our new house on a farm but she has plans to make it bigger. Mum has a favourite flower but I do not know what it is called.

    I hope I have answered all your questions

    Catrin 😸

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.